U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the target of demands for resignation due to his triggering yet another Trump Administration scandal related to lying under oath in the Senate about contacts wi…
Source: The Stench of Jeff Sessions
Jeff Sessions Insists on Digging a Deeper Hole
Jeff Sessions is quickly proving himself to be even more unfit to be Attorney General than origin will not ally thought by most people. In a previous article wrote that Jeff Sessions was unfit to be Attorney General based on his record of a bad record on racial issues and bias. At the, I had no idea how deep the problem went.
Now it has been brought to light that Jeff Sessions lied to the Senate committee that was conducting the hearing into his confirmation. One question in particular that Jeff Sessions lied about was a question asked by Senator Al Franken, of Minnesota. When Senator Franken asked Sessions about whether he had communications with the Russians, Jeff Sessions lied and said that he had not. It’s hard for me to believe that he was stupid enough to think he could get away with it and that he wasn’t under the microscope by this committee.
What is even more astounding is that Jeff Sessions now claims that he did not lie to Senator Franken, but that he misunderstood the question. Does he, a well seasoned and supposedly gifted lawyer, think that the American people are dumb enough to believe that he misunderstood the question? There is no possible way that he misunderstood Senator Franken
There is no possible way that he misunderstood Senator Franken or any other member of that committee. If what Jeff Sessions says is true, he may as well resign because he is too stupid to be Attorney General of the United States. There is no way he is competent, or trustworthy, enough to safeguard the civil rights of people of color, gays, or anyone else.
The best thing that Jeff Sessions can do is to resign his new position, go back to Alabama, and disappear into the swamp from which he came.
- U.S. Attorney General Sessions, overseeing probe into Russian hacking of election, spoke with Russian ambassador during campaign (japantimes.co.jp)
- Trump has ‘total’ confidence in Sessions amid calls for attorney general to resign over Russia contact (news.nationalpost.com)
- Trump’s attorney general Sessions recuses himself from investigations of Trump campaign (thegazette.com)
- It’s a Helpful Identifier of the True Believers: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- The Latest: Sessions to provide amended testimony on Monday (wiat.com)